Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Morocco's Inspiration



Hello friends! If you follow my Tumblr or Instagram you know I've been in Marrakech the past 2 weeks :) I was really inspired by some things I saw around town and in the market and wanted to share...




The Marrakech airport is so beautiful...












 















So much color and rich detail. It's so awesome to think that this is half of my heritage. But as beautiful as the city is, there is also so much poverty and it's so awesome to realize that my dad came from a small town in Morocco and built this amazing company I now work for.

Anyway, let's see if any of these cool Moroccan details find there way into my upcoming footwear collections. I leave for China tomorrow to start my Spring 2013 shoes! ...always on the go!





XOX,



Filled Under: